It’s time to tell us what else you want
Welcome to the latest issue of The Bulletin. We enjoy using the newsletter to share all our news and developments with you and there has certainly been a lot to update you on in recent months. This month we wanted to do something a little bit different and give you the opportunity for direct feedback to make sure that our growing offering meets your needs. The organisation was created for you and we need your input to evolve, it also goes without saying that the more members we have, the more we will be able to do for you. So, I urge you to get involved and join us as we continue to make many more positive changes for your professional and personal benefit.
Take a look at a summary of our current value proposition below and ask yourself “what’s missing?” or “what would make me join?”. For further information visit our website www.hotelgms.com and contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions, we value your input!
Fully portable benefit programmes (that remain with the policyholder whether they move jobs or relocate to a different country) including:
- Customisable medical plan options with 15% discount off normal rates (both primary and supplementary plans available).
- Term Life Insurance with 15% discount off normal rates - coverage is available up to USD$4m and 75 years of age.
- Income protection insurance with 15% discount off normal rates - 60% of your total package paid after an agreed period for up to 5 years, followed by a lump sum payment.
- Retirement savings plan – best-in-class plan gives 24/7 online access to your account with no charges to change investments or withdraw funds.
Career Management Centre
Members can elect to register with the CMC as part of a confidential database. The CMC provides long-term assistance and support to clients and Members, in order to help attract and identify opportunities for the executive placement of senior talent in the global hotel industry.
An integral component is the formulation of a Personal Development Plan (PDP) and we offer professional development initiatives with partners such as Glion, The Emirates Academy, AHLEI and RP Technology to increase capability.
IAHGM has established a number of partnerships with highly regarded businesses offering products and services to members and their families, at discounted rates, including HotelSwaps, AHLEI, Qantas and Emirates Academy.
Advisory and consultancy services addressing some of the critical industry challenges including:
- Hotel openings & conversions
- Asset management
- Profit optimisation
- Development of Strategy/Structure/Staffing (Management Company Formation)
- Human resource management
- Executive coaching & development
- Service quality improvement
- Operational performance
- Development of standard operating procedures
Events & Networking are an important focus in order to facilitate the sharing of best practice and fore connections with like-minded colleagues across the globe.
All of these benefits with more to come for an IAHGM founding membership cost of only $495 – how’s that for a ROI?