The Bulletin - Issue # 5 - February 2017
Welcome to the latest issue of The Bulletin.
I am very pleased to begin our first newsletter of the year by telling you about the launch of IAHGM’s new Advisory Services. This is a time of significant growth for the hospitality industry and the global project pipeline is showing a robust increase year-on-year. A recent E&Y report reinforced this further with news of positive trends in growth, investment, global M&A activity, owner’s equity and new industry products. With these increased opportunities also come additional challenges and hoteliers need to do more than ever in order to stand out from the crowd; that’s where we believe the Association can add real value as a source of unrivalled knowledge and expertise.
The Advisory Services offer independent consultancy advice for hotel General Managers, hotel executives, hotel companies and owners through a carefully selected network of experts. We have gathered some of the world’s most respected industry figures who can advise on a wide range of crucial topics designed to help your business grow – click here to find out more or contact John Cameron, CEO on email@example.com.
IAHGM Advisory Services Launched
IAHGM now has a network of carefully selected industry experts who are able to provide advisory/consulting services, not only to hotel General Managers but also independent hotel companies and owners.
- Hotel Openings & Conversions
- Asset Management
- Profit Optimisation
- Development of Strategy/Structure/Staffing (Management Company Formation)
- HR Management
- Executive Coaching & Development
- Management Systems
- Service Quality Improvement
- Operational Performance
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures
Our international consultants are available to conduct sessions online, via skype and face-to-face, depending on the requirements and project scope. Benefits for owners, include cost effective pricing, increased profitability, reduced overheads, fit for purpose organisation structures and improved asset valuation. Hotel GM's and execs now have access to consultancy advice on core hospitality management topics and will be able to streamline the process when it comes to delivering new products and services.
For further information please click here or contact John Cameron, CEO via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated Health Plans
IAHGM’s range of discounted healthcare plans provide a fully portable and flexible solution for you and your family. Provided through Now Health, the plans can be maintained as a primary health plan throughout your career, or tailored to supplement your existing coverage.
Based in the UK, Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Singapore and Jakarta, Now Health is strategically placed to serve the key regional hubs of the world and emerging markets so they can deliver local market knowledge when you need it.
Key advantages for Association members:
- 24-hour emergency assistance
- A secure online portfolio so you can manage your plan from anywhere in the world
- A clear approach to underwriting so you know exactly what is and isn’t covered
- Worldwide coverage (with or without USA)
- Discount on standard premiums
- Portability of product (plan can move with you to most of the world’s locations)
- Straightforward processes and fast turnaround times, from joining to claiming
- Expert staff with on-the-ground knowledge – deal with any Now Health office
- Expertise in the hotel sector
Click here to learn more about our member benefits, including Health, Life and Income Protection plans.